- Associate Professor of Critical Care Medicine and Surgery
Education & Training
Medical School – Emory University Medical School – MD
Internship – Emory University – General Surgery
Graduate School – Columbia University School of Public Health – MPH
Residency – Emory University – General Surgery
Fellowship – University of Pittsburgh – Critical Care Medicine
- Mohan D, Farris C, Fischhoff B, Rosengart MR, Angus DC, Yealy DM, Wallace DJ, Barnato AE. Efficacy of educational video game versus traditional educational apps at improving physician decision making in trauma triage: randomized controlled trial. BMJ. 2017 Dec 13;359:j5416.
- Mohan D, Fischhoff B, Angus DC, Rosengart MR, Wallace DJ, Yealy DM, Farris C, Chang CC, Kerti S, Barnato AE. Serious video games may improve physicians’ heuristics in trauma triage. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2018 Sep 11;115(37):9204-9.
- Mohan D, Angus DC, Ricketts D, Farris C, Fischhoff B, Rosengart MR, Yealy DM, Barnato AE. Assessing the validity of using serious game technology to analyze physician decision making. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 25;9(8):e105445.
- Mohan D, Barnato AE, Rosengart MR, Angus DC, Wallace DJ, Kahn JM. Triage patterns for medicare patients presenting to nontrauma hospitals with moderate or severe injuries. Annals of surgery. 2015 Feb;261(2):383.